NAILS IN THE WALL
Make sure you read all the way down to the last sentence.
(Most importantly the last sentence)
There once was a little boy who had a bad temper.
His Father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper,he must hammer a nail into the back of the wall.
The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the wall.
Over the next few weeks, as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily gradually dwindled down.
He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the wall.
Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his
The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone.
The father took his son by the hand and led him to the wall.
He said, ‘You have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the wall.
The wall will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.
Once you hurt ur loved ones It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound will still be there.
A verbal wound is as bad as a physical one.
Remember that friends are very rare jewels indeed.
They make you smile and encourage you to succeed;
They lend an ear, they share words of praise and they always want to open their hearts to us. Show your friends how much you care.
Send this to everyone you consider a FRIEND, even if it means sending it back to the person who sent it to you! If it comes back to you, you will then know you have a circle of friends. YOU ARE MY FRIEND AND I AM HONORED!
Now send this to every friend you have.!! And to your family (they need to know that you love them too)
Please forgive me if I have ever left a hole in your life!9 Aug, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Express Feelings Friendship SMS
You Are My Teacher You Helps Me To Create My Life,
I Really Thankfulness To You,
For Being In My life…
“Happy Guru Purnima”
Challenge 4 u!
These 8 things most people see daily in their life.
Rearrange the spelling and answer.
Charge yr brain and c if u can answer it .
At a wedding reception the D.J. yelled…
“Would all married men please stand next to the one person who has made your life worth living?”
The Bartender was almost crushed to death…
Life mein toh Mazza karna chahiye,
Kaam toh gadha bhi karta hai
Music Loud hona chahiye,
Silent toh apna PM bhi hai
Global Currency Rupiya hona chahiye,
Dollar toh underwear bhi hai
Salary incremental honi chahiye,
Fix toh IPL bhi hota hai
Aadmi ko acha hona chahiye,
BEST toh bus bhi hai
Kasab ko Goli maarni thi,
Hang toh mera phone bhi hota hai
Dil Bada hone chahiye,
Chota toh Bheem bhi hai
Students ko KT honi chahiye,
All CLEAR toh shampoo bhi hai
Ladki aaj-ki honi chahiye,
Kal-ki toh Kochelin bhi hai
Aadmi ko Satisfied hona chahiye,
Khush toh Mogambo bhi hai
Climate Rainy hona chahiye,
Sunny toh Leone bhi hai
Insaan mein Jaan honi chahiye,
Bejaan toh Daruwala bhi hai!
Aadmi ko khush rehna chahiye,
Udaas to Pankaj bhi hai
“Be like a postage stamp. Stick to 1 thing until you reach the destination”
In love and life.12 Jun, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Inspirational SMS
Look at the month of july,,,you have never seen this.Thìs year july has 5 mondays 5 tuesdays and 5 wednesdays. This apparently happens once in every 823 years. This is called money bags. So send this to any 6 friends and money will arrive in 5 days. Based on chinese mythology the one who does not pass this on will have money troubles for the rest of life.4 Jun, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Special Days
ज़िन्दगी के शुरुआत “S” से होती है:
S से सूरज, सुबह, शाम, समय,….
उसके बाद: S से सगाई, शादी, फिर सांस, ससुर, साला,
और फिर सत्यiनाश…!2 Jun, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Jokes SMS हिंदी संदेश (Hindi SMS)
Life has No Pause Buttons!
Dreams have no Expiry date!
Time has no Holiday!
Make every Moment count in ur life.
LIFE BEFORE & AFTER MARRIAGE IN AASHIQUI 2 STYLE:
AB TUM HI HO..SIRF TUM HI HO…MERI AASHIQUI AB TUM HO..
SUN RAHA HAI NA TUUU.
RO RAHA HUN MAIN….SUN RAHA HAI NA TUU…KYU ROOO RAHA HUN MAIN..
Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble,
but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout life.24 May, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Quotes Sms
Someone has written these beautiful LINES. Read and try to understand the deeper meaning of them.
1. Prayer is not a “spare wheel” that you pull out when in trouble, but it is a “steering wheel” that directs the right path throughout life.
2. Why is a car’s windshield so large & the rear view mirror so small? Because our PAST is not as important as our FUTURE. So, look ahead and move on.
3. Friendship is like a BOOK. It takes a few seconds to burn, but it takes years to write.
4. All things in life are temporary. If they are going well, enjoy them, they will not last forever. If they are going wrong, don’t worry, they can’t last long either.
5. Old friends are gold! New friends are diamond! If you get a diamond, don’t forget the gold! To hold a diamond, you always need a base of gold!
6. Often when we lose hope and think this is the end, God smiles from above and says, “Relax, sweetheart; it’s just a bend, not the end!”
7. When God solves your problems, you have faith in HIS abilities; when God doesn’t solve your problems, He has faith in YOUR abilities.
8. A blind person asked God: “Can there be anything worse than losing eye sight?” He replied: “Yes, losing your vision!”
9. When you pray for others, God listens to you and blesses them, and sometimes, when you are safe and happy, remember that someone has prayed for you.
10. Worrying does not take away tomorrow’s troubles; it takes away today’s PEACE.
If you enjoyed this, please copy it and pass it to others. It may brighten someone else’s day, too.24 May, 2013 By SMS Hippo In: Quotes Sms